Welcome to Cook Islands General Transport. We are a family owned company since 1960. We provide:
1) Freight and shipping Internationally and Domestically
2) Engineering and Repairs services
3) Equipment, vehicle, cranes, waste bins, transport, and labour hire
As the Cook Islands most experienced transport and logistics provider, we offer our customers many freight options to and from the Cook Islands and within the Cook Islands. We also offer competitive rates and options to suit all customer requirements. We recognise that customer needs are varied and we back our experience in resolving this.
Our vision is to build a modern efficient sustainable and affordable service for the Cook Islands that meet all our customer requirements and expectations.
Our mission is to help all our customers
- We operate a liner service with our partners that departs Auckland every 22 days, calling directly Rarotonga and Aitutaki ex Auckland.
- We operate in conjunction with our partners a month barge/tug service from Rarotonga to the northern and southern cook islands
- We also offer marine insurance services through our Lloyds agency affiliation.
Cook Islands General Transport will continue to develop and grow opportunities that will improve logistic efficiencies, economic development and improve the social well-being for all cook islanders.